Thursday, March 26, 2009

Comment Business

The comments on the previous post were excellent (at least, the ones that made it to being posted). Just a reminder: A name, even a pseudonym, must be posted; no anonymous comments will be posted. Also, only comments made in the spirit of this website will be posted. I want there to be constructive discussion, not pointless arguments, trolling and flaming. So if you want to advertise your belief in spontaneous generation, or your disbelief in Judaism, or to vent against me or rationalism, this website is not for you!
I hope to be able to respond to all of the comments on the previous post; I might post my responses as separate postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for this blog are moderated. Please see this post about the comments policy for details. ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED - please use either your real name or a pseudonym.

Have you not been receiving my latest posts?

This is for those who receive my posts via email and have not seen posts in the last few days. The reason is because I moved over to a new s...