Monday, July 25, 2016

This Weekend in New York

I'm coming to New York this weekend. Over Shabbos, I'll be speaking at the Jewish Center of Atlantic Beach, and on Sunday evening I am speaking at Beis Tefilah in Woodmere (on the topic of evolution), after which I am off to Los Angeles.

If you'd like to be involved with The Biblical Museum of Natural History, please be in touch, and we can get together on Thursday or Friday. Patrons of the museum are going to be invited to an extremely special event, details of which are to be revealed very shortly!

(Please note that the Biblical Museum of Natural History will be functioning as normal while I am away - we have excellent guides - so if you're in Israel for the summer, don't forget to book a tour!)

2 comments:

  1. "on Sunday evening I am speaking at Beis Tefilah in Woodmere (on the topic of evolution),"

    What are the details? Is there a flyer?

    ReplyDelete

Comments for this blog are moderated. Please see this post about the comments policy for details. ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED - please use either your real name or a pseudonym.

Have you not been receiving my latest posts?

This is for those who receive my posts via email and have not seen posts in the last few days. The reason is because I moved over to a new s...