Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Tackling The Beast!

I am currently in Florida, and today I filmed some videos at Jungle Island for The Biblical Museum of Natural History. We'll post the videos on the museum Facebook/ YouTube page soon, but meanwhile, here's a photo of an alligator that I fed. This particular alligator was extremely aggressive and dangerous, having killed a crocodile which shared its enclosure. The trainer is grasping my belt at the back, ready to pull me backwards if anything went wrong!

10 comments:

  1. Lets hear it for Rabbi 'Alligator Dundee' Slifkin

    ANONACJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are not they advising not to feed alligators directly, so they would not associate humans with food?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this calls for another caption contest...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Hey! Give me back my bardelas!'

      Delete
    2. On reflection I think 'give me back my rock-hyrax!' would have been funnier... poor little bunny-wabbit. Next time...

      Delete
  4. Will you be speaking publicly at any point while in Florida?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't get you gator to behave? Is he beginning to salivate more often when your doggy approaches the beast's enclosure?

    Call Rabbi Slifkin, the aligator whisperer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you speaking anywhere publicly in florida

    ReplyDelete

Comments for this blog are moderated. Please see this post about the comments policy for details. ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED - please use either your real name or a pseudonym.

Have you not been receiving my latest posts?

This is for those who receive my posts via email and have not seen posts in the last few days. The reason is because I moved over to a new s...