Sunday, April 22, 2018

All In A Day's Work

The main guide at the Biblical Museum of Natural History was away today, so I led the tours. Among the visitors today were: 
  • A German Christian family spending some time in Israel who were returning for their second visit in three months, because they loved it so much;
  • An Asian visitor who wrote the first 5-star review of the museum in Chinese (at least, it looks Chinese to me);
  • A Californian Jewish retired couple with their children and grandchildren that they came to visit;
  • An Israeli Arab learning to be a tour guide who was so fascinated that he bought The Torah Encyclopedia of the Animal Kingdom and asked me to inscribe it;
  • Several other tour guides, one of whom mentioned that of all the museums he's been to in Israel, ours is the best;
  • And an ultra-charedi principal of a cheder in Beitar who came to check out the museum, and liked it so much that he is sending 120 children. 
Stay tuned for a major announcement about The Biblical Museum of Natural History coming next week!

3 comments:

  1. We had a great time when we were there! I wish I could post my daughter holding the snake. Mrs.LFD got a kick out of trying all of the shofars, but would never let me post those picts. Her cheeks looked like Louis Armstrong! (Not that I looked much better).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there an issue posting a cross?
    If not, can you please explain the reason?
    Thank you.
    (I'm asking seriously, not to attack.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a problem when it's for idolatry. But not when it's just symbolic. E.g. in the logo on Swiss Army knives.

      Delete

Comments for this blog are moderated. Please see this post about the comments policy for details. ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED - please use either your real name or a pseudonym.

Have you not been receiving my latest posts?

This is for those who receive my posts via email and have not seen posts in the last few days. The reason is because I moved over to a new s...