Sunday, June 12, 2022

The Hunt for the Legend

At six this morning, I headed out to the California coastline to search for a certain legendary "baby sea bird" to present at tomorrow's Biblical Feast of Legends from the Sea. Fortunately, I was able to capture some very quickly and easily, so I decided that I had time to explore further along the coastline. And I found some very interesting things!

First, I found something very handy:

Then, I spotted a heron on a successful fishing expedition:

Next I discovered a tragic sight:

And finally something extraordinary - the wreckage of some sort of spacecraft!

That's it for now - I have to go deal with a complicated halachic issue involving a cephalopod for the feast tomorrow!

16 comments:

  1. I think the bird is a (Great) Egret, not a Heron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Egrets. I've seen a few. But then again. Too few to mention.

      Delete
    2. sending my (r)egrets that i cannot attend the exotic dinner!

      Delete
    3. I Believe that the black legs means that it's an egret

      Delete
    4. Egrets are a type of heron

      Delete
  2. Is it usual to encounter so many wonders on a random beach walk anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. RSVP Egrets Only?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What killed the seal? Is that plastic? It looks kind of old...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The California Seals died in 1976

    GP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not the Grah! The Grah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is a baby sea bird?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that you posted your UFO sighting, we know whether to believe everything else you say! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. See you were busy on the beach. I like to look around and collect beach stuff, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's that first image you're holding something colorful, claw like?

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like a crab's claw

    ReplyDelete
  12. Avoid complications, just proclaim that it's forbidden and move on.

    ReplyDelete

Comments for this blog are moderated. Please see this post about the comments policy for details. ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED - please use either your real name or a pseudonym.

Have you not been receiving my latest posts?

This is for those who receive my posts via email and have not seen posts in the last few days. The reason is because I moved over to a new s...