Monday, May 3, 2010

July/ August Programs

From Encounters With Animals


I will be visiting the US for July/ early August and am available for lectures, zoo tours, etc. If you are interested in arranging a program for your shul/ organization/ community, please write to me at zoorabbi@zootorah.com (don't write to me via the comments). Here is a list of my most popular lecture topics, and you can download a flyer here.

• The Animal Kingdom in Jewish Thought (with multimedia)
• Man and Beast: Our Relationship with the Animal Kingdom
• The Challenge of Dinosaurs (with multimedia)
• Untangling Evolution
• Sacred Monsters: Mythical Creatures of the Midrash (with multimedia)
• Shaking the Heavens: Rabbinic Responses to Astronomical Revolutions
• One People, Two Worlds: Rationalists versus Mystics
• The Dynamics of Controversy: The Making of a Ban

I'd appreciate any help that people can offer in setting up engagements.

3 comments:

  1. A monitered debate with someone in the Rationalist or MO/YU community would be enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you give notice here (or elsewhere) of your schedule of speaking engagements?

    ReplyDelete

Comments for this blog are moderated. Please see this post about the comments policy for details. ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED - please use either your real name or a pseudonym.

Have you not been receiving my latest posts?

This is for those who receive my posts via email and have not seen posts in the last few days. The reason is because I moved over to a new s...