Sunday, June 29, 2014

Yeeeooowww!!!

Here's a video clip from my exciting leopard encounter on Friday. If you're reading this via e-mail subscription, you'll have to go to www.rationalistjudaism.com in order to watch it:


And here's a picture of one of my mementos from the experience:


Thanks to Dr. Whats-her-name Jewish Doctor Neighbor for giving me a tetanus booster! And thanks to Rabbi Gavin Michal for taking me around.

"Be as brazen as a leopard... to fulfill the will of your Father in Heaven." (Mishnah, Pirkei Avos)

*   *   *

Amidst everything we do, we say Hashem, please help our soldiers bring our boys back home

6 comments:

  1. Loved the slow motion replay! Are these leopards bred from and for captivity? I assume they won't be actual hunters one day ...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. R' Natan, LOL! Sometimes I forget how British you are... "feisty", indeed!

    "Keep calm and keep playing with baby leopards"

    Chodesh Tov and enjoy the "chayot ktanot im gedolot"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leopard bites and claws are notoriously septic. Besides the tetanus shot a prophylactic dose of antibiotic is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, since you've been researching the matter in person, inquiring minds want to know: Are a leopards claws poisonous?

    All kidding aside, I'm glad your injuries weren't serious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could add a link to the to the youtube video so email-readers can click on it (or watch it in gmail).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the antibiotics are a good idea, and the next time, you might consider wearing really thick, long-sleeved clothing, perhaps even a leather jacket. Glad it was nothing more serious, but it did look painful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments for this blog are moderated. Please see this post about the comments policy for details. ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED - please use either your real name or a pseudonym.

Have you not been receiving my latest posts?

This is for those who receive my posts via email and have not seen posts in the last few days. The reason is because I moved over to a new s...